Release of Bijingo 4.8
We are pleased to announce our next point release, 22.214.171.124, which we rolled out to customers on Wednesday, 4th February 2015.
The main features of the 4.8 release are the continued improvements of Resource Management Tools including the Resource Usage Graph and Resource Outlook Form which were introduced in v4.7.
Major Features and updates of this release include:
- Project Team Selector
- Cloning Resource Roles and Profiles
- Resource Usage Graph
- Resource Outlook form
- BijingoTV Widget with Getting Started Video Series
- Updated Integration and Timed Jobs Interfaces
- Modification to Project Manager Role on Project Directory
- Added Status Columns to the Directory Management Tool
- Add Attachments fix
Please see the attached Release Notes for more details. Download Release Notes_4.8.0_20150203
If you and or your Bijingo Team Members experience difficulties logging in or loading Bijingo after the upgrade, please clear your browser’s cache. Please contact your organisation’s Bijingo Administrator if you experience issues with Bijingo after clearing your cache.